TENS 3000™ ANALOG TENS UNIT
The TENS 3000™ analog unit uses a microprocessor, which gives exact dial performance. Benefits includes maximum full strength power of 80 mA. The TENS 3000™ is as accurate as a digital unit, yet easy to operate.The safety amplitude cap protects the amplitude knobs from accidental bumps or knob movements.
- System includes device, lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9V battery, hard plastic carrying case and instruction manual
- Power Source: 9-volt battery
- Modes: Standard, Modulate and Burst
- Channels: Dual
- Timer: 30 and 60 minutes or continuous
- PulseWidth: 50-250 Microseconds,Adjustable
- Pulse Rate: 2-150 Hz
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-80 mA each channel
- Waveform:Asymmetrical biphasic square pulse
- One year warranty
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
TENS 3000™ ANALOG TENS UNITManufacturer: Roscoe Medical
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (281) 201-2400
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.